Playing Streaming FilmsYOU DO NOT WANT TO CLICK ON THE URL REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE A MAC OR PC USER. IF YOU CLICK ON THE URL THEN THE WHOLE FILE WILL DOWNLOAD. IT MAY TAKE 4 HOURS. THEN YOU HAVE MY MOVIES ON YOUR HARD DRIVE. THIS WILL CLOG UP YOUR COMPUTER AND MAKE IT RUN SLOWER.
If you continue to have problems come by my office and I will help you as much as I can!!!!
Here are some directions for successfully streaming films from my web site:
First check your Applications file. You may find that Real Player already is installed on your computer. If not follow the directions below to download and install the Real Player software.
PC Instructions thanks to K.E.'s son!!"
1. On Mrs. Parker's website, right click on the link to the movie
2. Click on Save target as Desktop
3. Save (It takes about 30 minutes to download)
4. Then, on desktop, right click on the icon
5. Open with, and choose RealPlayer
Another PC option:
Easy Media Player
MAC or PC
Type in Real Player in your search engine tool bar.
The page that comes up will give you the choice to pick Real Player for MAC or PC. Pick the appropriate application. Then follow the directions and install the software for Real Player.
1. After downloading Real Player from their website, open the program.
2. Click on the "Web" tab on the top bar of Real Player.
3. Copy and paste the web address or url that needs to be viewed into the address bar on Real Player, located in the second bar on the top.
4. The right address will open up a downloading screen. However, this is where the tricky part comes in.
----a. In an area with "good" wi-fi or wireless, the download will take a few to twenty minutes.
----b. In an area with "poor" internet connection, the download will take at least forty minutes and up to three hours.
5. The movie should start playing immediately.
1. Download Real Player for MAc. Open the .dmg file and follow the screen directions to install. At some point you will drag the Real Player file to Applications folder. You can also put in in the Dock if you want.
2. After the software is installed click on the Real Player icon.
3. When it opens up, under file scroll down to Open Location and click.
4. Cut and paste the URL (http:// address) for the movie you are trying to watch.
5. The movie should start up. Then you can adjust the size of the screen, volume and control the start and stop with buttons like the ones on your DVD player. But in this case the "buttons" are on the screen.
It appears that connection speed would be the determining factor between who can and cannot watch videos at home.
PCS users only
You can also try using Windows Media Player.
MAC/PC/Other Electronic Devices users:
VLC is another application for MACs and PCs that plays flash files. Here is the URL http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ . Choose the right one....It even works for Android phones!!!! You can download it for free and then install it on your computer/phone.
Here's all the electronic devices that have VLC software for playing flash files
Get VLC for Windows
Mac OS X
Get VLC for Mac OS X
Get VLC for iOS
Get VLC for Debian GNU/Linux
Get VLC for Ubuntu
Get VLC for openSUSE
Get VLC for Gentoo Linux
Get VLC for Fedora
Get VLC for Arch Linux
Get VLC for Slackware Linux
Get VLC for Mandriva Linux
Get VLC for ALT Linux
Get VLC for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Get VLC for FreeBSD
Get VLC for NetBSD
Get VLC for OpenBSD
Get VLC for Solaris
Get VLC for Android
Get VLC for QNX
Get VLC for Syllable
Get VLC for OS/2
6. Try this download FLV https://www.download-free.com/vlc-media-player&source=ga