| Friday, March 23, 2012
|Schedule for Week 12
Week twelve of our 12-week quarter is sometimes called "final exams week." Here is a summary of main features of the final exam week schedule for electronic music classes.
Please note that you are required to attend the scheduled final exam sessions as per college policy and the green sheet for your class.
- MONDAY, March 26
This is the last regular class meeting day of the winter term. MW classes meet on this day at their regular times. With this in mind, there is one meeting today:
- Music 51 MW class meets at 12:30 to 2:15. The written test 2 will occur during this session, along with some time to work on final projects.
- TUESDAY, March 27
The college switches to the final exam schedule today, and we meet according to that schedule and not according the regular class schedule. With this in mind...
- There are no final exams for electronic music classes scheduled for today, but...
- I may be able to open the lab at some point in the afternoon for an hour or two. This is not certain, but watch for an announcement.
- WEDNESDAY, March 28
- Final exam session for the MW 12:30 Intro to Electronic Music class at 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Please note that this is one hour earlier than the usual class time. You are required to be present for the entire 11:30-1:30 period. We use this session for playing back final projects.
- THURSDAY, March 29
- There are no scheduled meetings of electronic music classes today.
- FRIDAY, March 30
Two electronic music class sections will meet for their schedule final exam sessions today.
- Final exam session for the Friday-only Intro to Electronic Music class at 9:15 a.m. - 11:15 p.m. Please note that this is more than one hour earlier than the usual class time. You are required to be present for the entire 9:15-11:15 period. We use this session for playing back final projects.
- Final exam session for the T/Th Intermediate Electronic Music class and special projects students at 11:30-1:30. Please note that this is one hour earlier than the usual class time and on a completely different day. We use this session for playing back final projects.
Posted by Dan Mitchell on 3/23/12; 10:53:12 AM.
Last update: Friday, March 23, 2012 at 10:53:12 AM
Portions copyright 1995-2013
This page viewed times.