PageOutAccounting 58 Online Course site (http://kwakchris.pageout.net): PageOut.net is a McGraw-hill Corporation owned and operated by the publisher entirely.
PageOut site: there is No access code necessary, there is no hidden fees, it is totally Free of Charge, monitored by McGraw-hill publisher corporation staff.
Student Account Registration at http://kwakchris.pageout.net
1. Go to create “Student Registration”, click on “Create New Account”. You will be asked for a username and student ID. (Do Not Use Your SSN).
2. Next login with your created username and password (hope you would remember it).
3. Please get familiar yourself with course web site areas, especially course content area.
4. Please bookmark this course site (PageOut site) so that you can go directly to the site throughout the quarter.
Note: the specific PageOut course site may not be activated until the first day of each term.
This PageOut auditing course site is based on the textbook Auditing and Assurance Services, 4e, Louwers, published by McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011.
A hard-copy of the above textbook is required for the course and there is No e-book available with 4th edition.
If you want to purchase a hard copy of the textbook at De Anza Bookstore, the following link is created for an online purchase:
1. Select "Textbooks" in the left panel.
2. Select "ACCT", first item.
3. Scroll down and select "Continue to Get Materials".
4. Select "Acct 58 64Z Kwak, C."
5. Select Scroll down and select "Continue to Get Materials".
6. Add "New" package to cart and purchase.
Post your response