Welcome to our Division!
The Intercultural/International Studies Division provides programs of study that increase understanding of the many cultures and languages of the world today. The Intercultural/International Studies Division (IIS) includes:
Departments & Areas of Study
- Intercultural Studies, including African American, Chican@/Latin@, Asian American and Native American Studies
- International Studies, including African, Asian and Latin America Studies
- Women's Studies
- World Languages
- 7:45 am-12:00 pm
- 12:30 pm-5:30 pm
- Office Will be Closed on Friday
- Office will be closed on July 30, 2018
Reserve A Room
Come visit us or if you need you can reserve a space for your meeting or event!
We are located at the Multicultural Center (MCC).
The Multicultural Center (map) at De Anza College is a gathering place for intellectual and cultural enrichment, programs, services, and facilities for students, faculty, staff, and our community. The goal of the Center is to provide an environment that recognizes cultural differences, respects cultural uniqueness, and facilitates cross-cultural interaction, learning and appreciation.
World Languages - Summer 2018
- ICS 22 01 Contemporary Asian America Communities , T W TH 2:00PM-4:25PM MLC 113 Instructor; Michael Chang
- KORE D001.01Elementary Korean-1st Quarter MTWR, 3:00PM-5:15PM, L-65, Instructor: Yurha Lee
- ICS 33 01 The Chicano/a and Latino/a and the Arts TWR 10:00AM-12:25PM Instructor: Felipe Ponce
- SPAN 01
Elementary Spanish-01 Quarter MTWR, 7:30AM-9:45AM, MLC 109, Instructor: Ruben Abrica Carrasco