Paper and Extra Credit Instructions
2. double spaced
3. 12 point font (NOT times New Roman)
4. page limit is non existant. Be clear though that a good paper will be longer than 3 pages.
5. Donít wait for my okay on extra credit - if you see something that is relevant go for it (e.c.)
6. Be sure to explain HOW exactly it relates to the class. (both)
7. Reference everything, even if it is done badly or you arenít sure if you did it right. This is how you learn and better to learn from a bad job than to be failed for plagiarism
8. Please be advised, though there is no limit to the amount of extra credit you can earn, this is not to be used as a substitute for the coursework. If you miss more than one exam, we need to have a conversation about how you are going to be able to do well in this class.
9. Make sure that you always use proper psychology theory within your paper presentation. Always cite theory, always use a reference page. This is standard. Presentation counts, and will be graded accordingly, no matter how well you state your case. This is true for all project packets and papers within my class.