InfoWhat is this?
This web site is the brainchild of several De Anza College faculty members (Dan Mitchell and John Lovas) who think that providing a web-based forum for faculty members could be a Good Thing.
Become a member
This web site is a weblog and, as such, supports participation by numerous contributors. The most basic way to participate is by becoming a member, a very simple process.
That's it! As a member you can see all postings in the discussion area and post replies.
Since this site is something of an experiment we have not formulated strict guidelines for membership or for publishing articles. However, we will apply some common-sense rules and attempt to evolve some working rules as the site develops. Here are a few current guidelines:
- Click on the Join Now link in the Membership area of the sidebar on the left side of this page.
- Complete the form on the next page and click the Submit button.
Publishing at the site
Faculty members who would like to publish articles here should contact Dan Mitchell (email@example.com).
- The site is primarily for faculty use though site content is open for all to view.
- Our intent is not to restrict ideas though site founders John Lovas and Dan Mitchell do reserve editorial control at the present time.
- All authors of articles and discussion messages must identify themselves by their actual first and last names.
Views expressed on this web site are those of the individual writers.